Blog Journal #6

Diigo   

I quite like Diigo. It is a very interesting tool and which allows us to bookmark and tag web pages that others can access. I like looking at other people’s bookmarked articles and resources as well as reading their annotations. However, it can be pretty difficult to navigate at times. 


Blogging  


Blogging is a fun process; however, it can be pretty tedious at times. I find it quite difficult to find things to say but I appreciate how all of the prompts are relevant to our weekly coursework—it makes things a little easier. I like reading other people’s perspectives regarding and seeing how they vary from mine. It is also interesting to see everyone else’s writing styles. I’m not very experienced with blogging so it has taken some adjusting.

 

Web 2.0 Tools  


Dropbox is probably one of my favorite Web 2.0 tools and I see myself using it a lot in my classroom. It saves time and is very efficient in organizing and keeping up with all of your files. I used it a lot throughout high school and it made my life much easier. I anticipate my students will have similar experiences with it unless something better is developed.   

Comments

  1. I agree that seeing what others are sharing and how they are engaging with the course helps me have a better sense of how we are doing in the classroom. Thanks for bringing up that perspective...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Journal #5

Blog Journal #7